Friday, February 14, 2014

Six Week Anniversary of Ankle Surgery


Off to PT today, where I was permitted to walk (with crutches) in a regular shoe for the first time.  Painful and dizzy-inducing, but it will come. I've learned to go up and down stairs on crutches, but it's exhausting.  It's all exhausting.  I've been out of the house every day for six consecutive days, and it's so tiring that I've started sleeping in the living room again ~ I'm too tired to go upstairs.
 
I tried to write a post on the spiritual practice of fatigue, but . . .  I was too tired to finish it!

4 comments:

  1. You have come a long way through perseverance. I pray it won't take much longer. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Robin, what a long go this has been. And if you are tired, sleep downstairs. Just take care of you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pleased to see that your healing is continuing to progress; perfectly understandable that it is exhausting at the same time. Peace be with you.

    ReplyDelete