Random ~ just what I need to overcome a sluggish start to the day!
The questions come from Rev Karla:
1. If you could sneak away anywhere this weekend, right now, all expenses paid,
where would you go and what would you do?
I've been reading the Inspector Gamache mysteries for weeks now, and I have developed an intense hankering to spend some time in Montreal. So count me as packed and headed to the airport.
2. What is for lunch today? (one of the very first FF I ever played asked this.)
No idea. Not feeling so good, so maybe nothing at all.
3. Along that first-FF-I-ever-played theme, what are you wearing today?
It's suddenly chilly out there, so . . . black pants, a given, and a jacket or sweater.
4. Along the Today Theme, what are you doing today?
Mostly, I am putting first or final touches on too many things, but in midafternoon I get to teach my college class on religion and law. Today we are discussing an article written about a Jesuit priest about his calling to teach law, so I'm looking forward to that conversation.
5. Along the random theme, what is your favorite scent, and why?
I have no sense of smell, so scent is a foreign concept to me. I am guessing that I would like the smell of wet leaves on the ground in the fall, though.
Enjoy your day!