Saturday, November 28, 2015

Advent Photo Challenge



It's been a long several months closing the church and now, for the first time in years, I find myself involved in no community Advent preparations whatever.   I am taking a month off from almost everything.  Well ~ it will be three weeks before the church is cleaned out and the semester's classes are over and the papers are all graded.  But I am not planning anything or leading anything or supporting anything, except perhaps one dinner.  And that's a good thing.
 
I am doing this photo challenge, however, here and on FB. (And I'm already planning to cheat, as I have gone ahead and selected some photos ~ I even took a couple today.  I don't think anyone cares.) 
 
Maybe you could post a link in the comments or on my FB page if you're doing it, too?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment