Thursday, September 26, 2013

Out and About ~ Oops!

The first time I ever made an eight-day silent retreat, I started to get restless around the fourth day. 
 
"Isn't it about time for a movie night?" I asked my director.  "Couldn't we all get together for some popcorn and a film and some conversation?"
 
She was a humorless woman, and she gave me a horrified look as she said, "No!"
 
"Just kidding," I said.
 
This morning I forgot all about my internet sabbatical, and posted a few things on FB.  I've noticed many posts, on FB and in blogs, on which I've wanted to comment, but I've restrained myself.  Such a habit, though!  Open laptop and start talking!
 
Going back to my bunker now.

1 comment:

  1. haha! I bet you were one of those baby girls in the sonograms that is already talking in the womb! Talk or not, it's all good!

    ReplyDelete